Skip the mall and experience the magic of Santa by booking a private appointment with the best Santa in the city! Event is by appointment only in my Back Bay studio with a timeless set up and the best quality pictures available.
What is included:
5 minute private appointment with Santa
digital files via download link delivered by November 30th
Some children love Santa, some not so much. I will not force a child to sit on Santa's lap for a full five minutes if they are crying. If they are scared, I will do my best to grab a smiling shot at the beginning along with a shot of them looking up at Santa or waving goodbye, but cannot guarantee that you will receive a happy, smiling picture. Please understand I cannot control your childs reaction to Santa Claus and sometimes a crying picture is part of the experience.
What should my child wear?
Keep in mind Santa will be wearing bright red! You don't want to compete with him, and clothing ultimately shouldn't catch your eye before the actual moment. Outfits that are mainly neutral or a muted green go well with Santa's red suit. Holiday pajamas are also a great option!
Colors to avoid: orange, bright pink, purple, yellow, red, bright green Colors to try: muted darker blue, brown, gold, cream, dark gray, hunter green
How does scheduling work?
Three families are scheduled for each 15 minute block, with about 5 minutes for each family with Santa. There will be a waiting room separate from Santa to take off coats, brush hair, straighten up outfits, change diapers, etc. Children will meet Santa and be photographed in the order they are ready. This scheduling allows for a minimal wait time while also keeping things flowing in case of the inevitable parking problem or toddler meltdown.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Payment is due at the time of booking and is nonrefundable. Session is non-transferable to another date/time, but may be gifted or sold
2. Please understand I cannot control your child's reaction to Santa Claus and there will be no redo's. If your child is scared, I will do my best to grab a smiling shot at the beginning along with a shot of them looking up at Santa or waving goodbye, but cannot guarantee that you will receive a happy, smiling picture.
2. Beth Miga Photography and Santa Boston reserve the right to use session images for promotional purposes including blog, website and social media.
3. Client is responsible for their own safety and actions while at the location of the portrait session. Photographer is not responsible for any liability, accident, illness, damage or loss to person or property that may result from the photography session itself or anything related to the photography session.
4. In the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged the photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the dollar amount paid by the client.